Thursday, November 13, 2014

Not huge on baseball, but here's a change-up

It's been over a month since I've been out of 'Murica, and by my watch, it's About Time (Rachel McAdams, hollaaaaaa!) to start a blog. Side note: Jeff and I watched Interstellar - Chris Nolan, swoon - yesterday so really... time means nothing to me. TAKE THAT MAYANS! It's been a hot minute since I've blogged, I'm talking about Xanga baby. I can still get eProps though right? Fingers crossed. I figured this will be a good medium to chronicle my experiences since blogging > my memory. In Psych135, Social Psychology, they say that expression, in any form, is beneficial. BOOM. College. So LEZZGOO!

(photo cred: Helen; filter cred: Instagram)
I thought this was a pretty dope picture as we headed out, braving a new journey together, going forth with an ounce of fear, but wholly with love. Ready for change, but no worries, we'll be coming back for you someday...


...and then we reach the gate and the security was like "uhh... this is VIP, you need to go to the other gate." you might think maybe we were embarrassed and a little...

or you thought we were...

"Pfft. Ain't no thang. Just a lil' swag walk on the 180º."




It was the first.

The plane ride, though ~13 hours, never feels that long for me. I'm very glad Jeff was on the same flight so we could hold my hand through it all. It was really awkward though because we were across aisles so when they came by with the food carts they had to backtrack and go the other way. #lockedhands. Real talk though, the ride was smooth and I only had one short session of missing everyone dearly and semi-lost it on the plane. I guess I was asking for it when I'm listening to the heartfeels and looking in the face of nostalgia.

I thank my family so much for the support. In LA, to give me the strength (in the form of monetary currency) I need to travel to the other end of world; in Taiwan, a temporary place to stay, a phone to use, a bicycle.
    Unfortunately, no tassels, but it does come equipped with a basket. CHA CHING! 3Q generous cousins, for EVERYTHING. 


I know most people want food pics, but guess what. I hate eating. SO NOW WHAT. Now that I've got the first post going, it should be easier to keep up (you know, what with no internet at home and all -___- )

Ok, kidding, here are some pictures of ingestibles. Teasers for more to come. And yes, even a tea-ser. 
Beer + Cheese Social House. 台.P.A (Taiwanese IPA, so clever)
Ice Monster. The first time.
刈包 a.k.a. gua bao and shaved ice combo durrrr
刈包 from a street cart, shaved ice from Eastern Ice Store 東區粉圓 
50 嵐; so. many. boba. shops. <3

Peace and hair grease,
keyeyeyeyeye

3 comments: